The Denver Post Community Foundation Grant Application Information
For nonprofit organizations interested in a grant through The Denver Post Season To Share presented by DaVita:
The Denver Post Season To Share presented by DaVita helps those less fortunate in our community improve their lives and become self-sufficient. Season To Share grants are made to qualified nonprofit organizations in Metro Denver that focus on the program specific guidelines of Children and Youth, Health and Wellness, Homelessness and Hunger. For information on Season To Share guidelines, please click here.
- For the 2018/19 campaign, Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) will be accepted May 15 through June 30, 2018. Grantees of the 2017/18 campaign will not need to submit an LOI for the 2018/19 campaign and will automatically receive an invite to apply unless otherwise notified. All other nonprofit organizations are asked to review the Season To Share guidelines and if eligible, can submit an LOI through our online application portal by clicking here.
- A thorough review of LOIs will take place and selected organizations will receive an invite to apply on September 7, 2018. Season To Share uses an online application process that mirrors the Colorado Common Grant application questions and attachments. A link will be sent to organizations invited to apply.
- Grant amounts will range from $10,000 to $50,000. A grant request must not exceed 10% of the general operating budget for the organization or if requesting program support, 30% of the program budget.
For nonprofit organizations invited to apply for a Denver Post Community Foundation grant through a Signature Event or Program, please see the General Information and Requirements below:
– Agency must be a 501(c)3 organization (as shown by the agency’s IRS 501(c)3 tax-exempt determination letter)
– Grant requests falling within the stated guideline areas can be for program support or general operating support
– Agency must serve the Metro Denver area (primary)
– Agency has been operating for more than one year
– A current audit or IRS 990 must be made available
– Agency must be in good financial standing
– The amount of the request should not exceed $10,000
Funding for the following will not be considered:
– Capital funding
– Individual schools
– Individual persons
– Religious organizations for religious purposes
Full applications are accepted on an invite-only basis and a link to our online application portal will be sent to those invitees.
For more information, contact:
Communications and Grants Manager
The Denver Post Community Foundation